Optical Calcite, Yellow
Optical Calcite, also referred to as Iceland Spar, is a transparent variety of calcite. It occurs in large crystals which are easily divided into rhombus shapes. It is remarkable for its double refraction of light. Calcite is composed of the same material as limestone: calcium carbonate. This transparent to opaque mineral can be found in a variety of colours when it is charged with impurities.
Calcite Rhombus has a very high & unique vibration. Its healing uses include:
- encourages spiritual development
- helps you to see past errors & ways to correct them that will benefit you in the future
- amplifies your intent & can be programmed for a specific purpose
- helpful for those in need of clarity
- helps you feel optimistic & hopeful
- helps to remove fear-based emotions
- clears away negative energy & amplifies positive energy
- improves the flow of energy throughout the subtle bodies
- clears & activates all of your Chakras & clears away energy blockages
- its energies of manifestation make it excellent for grid work
- excellent for placing on Chakra energy centers during body-layouts, as well as during meditation
We offer these beautiful pieces in various sizes. Each piece is unique with it's own natural flaws that make it special.
Sizing is approximate.
Small: 3 cm x 4 cm x 2.2 cm
Med: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 3.2 cm
Large: 5 cm x 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm